Our Life

Jesse and I have been married for 14 months and we have a 4 month old son Graham (stop doing the math in your head). Jesse is currently getting his Master's in mechanical engineering from ASU. I coach volleyball and get to hang out with the G-man all day! We like sports, parks and rec, barros pizza, and planning trips that we can't afford (Graham likes eating, pooping, taking baths, and wrapping us around his chubby fingers). We are pretty normal and not too exciting so I don't mind if you never visit this blog again.





Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm only 5 years late!

No your eyes are not deceiving you... I have started a blog and this is it. It took me a while to join the blogging world, you can thank Graham for finally getting me to start. I've decided that having no record or evidence my own personal existence is okay, but it probably wouldn't be fair to do that to my child. So hopefully this inspire me to take a picture every once in a while and perhaps jot down some of my thoughts/experiences (it's too bad I didn't start this last August because I had a job that provided me some amazing thoughts/experiences:).

I would also like to warn you that there will be quite a bit of sarcasm on this blog. In fact, it's probably wise to just assume I'm being sarcastic unless I tell you otherwise.

Okay that it's for now. I be back in 3 months with my next post... just kidding... maybe.

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog! Perfect intro! You, sarcastic?! You're so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog and I'm so excited about it! I think having a blog when many of your best friends live in another state, and you have a new baby, is a necessity. Because we really do NEED to see pictures of Graham. I'm excited to read your sarcastic entries... the world could use some more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look what I found! Well hello secret blogger glad I can better stalk your life through this little gem.

    ReplyDelete