Our Life

Jesse and I have been married for 14 months and we have a 4 month old son Graham (stop doing the math in your head). Jesse is currently getting his Master's in mechanical engineering from ASU. I coach volleyball and get to hang out with the G-man all day! We like sports, parks and rec, barros pizza, and planning trips that we can't afford (Graham likes eating, pooping, taking baths, and wrapping us around his chubby fingers). We are pretty normal and not too exciting so I don't mind if you never visit this blog again.





Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!



I knew I had picked a good one when I married Jesse. However, I didn't know how good until 6 weeks into our marriage when I found out I was pregnant! I was a blubbering mess and very nervous to tell Jesse (this wasn't really something we were planning on and something the pharmacuetical company said only happened .1% of the time:). Instead of joining me in my emotional meltdown he was so excited and assured me that everything would turn out great, I believe his exact words were "this is one of the reasons we got married, to have a family". Later on I would come to find out that he was freaking out just as much as I was, only he was doing on the inside.


Fast forward to 9 months and 3 weeks later. We officially welcomed Graham into our family and Jesse has been a glowing father ever since! He loves his little buddy and is already planning his athletic future. Jesse is a wonderful husband and father, he continues to amaze me with his character, his selflessness, and how hard he works for our family. I continue to love him more and more as the days go by.


Thank you Jesse! Graham and I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Stacie!!! I'm so proud of you! I, too, have a blog. Kelli created it for me about 4 years ago. It has been 3 and a half years since I've looked at it. :( VERY cute pictures!! Graham needs to get to know me.....if your mom is ever unavailable!!!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete