Our Life

Jesse and I have been married for 14 months and we have a 4 month old son Graham (stop doing the math in your head). Jesse is currently getting his Master's in mechanical engineering from ASU. I coach volleyball and get to hang out with the G-man all day! We like sports, parks and rec, barros pizza, and planning trips that we can't afford (Graham likes eating, pooping, taking baths, and wrapping us around his chubby fingers). We are pretty normal and not too exciting so I don't mind if you never visit this blog again.





Saturday, July 2, 2011

Graham (aka G-Ram)

Just doing what we DeWitt's do best!



Hanging out in the love sac. It's possible that my son may have clown feet.



This may look like just a double chin, but there are actually 4 chins, the other two are hiding behind the second.



First Time Swimming


So this kid likes to eat. It's like eating Dairy Queen every day for this guy, I must have straight cream coming out of these girls. Graham is currently 5 1/2 weeks old (how that happened I'm not sure) and is weighing in at around 14 pounds! We are almost ready to use size 2 diapers. All in favor of infant obesity say "I". . . I

Graham has given us a few smiles lately and you'd think he was waving around $100 bills with the way Jesse and I reacted. He is such a good little guy, most of the day he is pretty laid back and happy to chill on the couch. Lately he is decided to be a little fussy for an hour or 2 in the evening, but it's nothing I can complain about.

Funny story: As I was putting Graham in his little chair in the sink and getting ready to give him a bath he decided to projectile spit up all over myself and the kitchen cabinets below the sink. So I sat him in the chair and proceeded to turn around and wipe off the kitchen cabinets. As I was doing this my back started to feel warm and wet, I turned around and he was now peeing on the front of my shirt! I managed to get my hand up in front of him just in time for him to be done. In a matter of 45 seconds he managed to spit all over me and pee on the front and back of my shirt. Little punk better watch his back:)

No comments:

Post a Comment