Our Life

Jesse and I have been married for 14 months and we have a 4 month old son Graham (stop doing the math in your head). Jesse is currently getting his Master's in mechanical engineering from ASU. I coach volleyball and get to hang out with the G-man all day! We like sports, parks and rec, barros pizza, and planning trips that we can't afford (Graham likes eating, pooping, taking baths, and wrapping us around his chubby fingers). We are pretty normal and not too exciting so I don't mind if you never visit this blog again.





Friday, August 19, 2011


Jesse and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on August 5th. I must say it has been a year I could have never seen coming. Jesse had two very difficult semesters of school, I got a job that was just awful (I can't think of any other way to put it), and just when I was thinking about quitting that job we found out we were pregnant and needed the insurance! I can confidently say this has been the hardest yet the best year of my life. Marrying Jesse was the best decision I ever made and I'm looking forward to many more wonderful years!


The above picture is us at Gestures (We decided that Jesse with plan the odd year anniversaries and I will plan the even ones, he did a great job). This was the last thing we did in the evening, but for some reason this picture came up first.
We walked around Barnes and Noble for a little bit while waiting for the comedy show to start.


Jesse found this gem.


which contained this gem, it makes me smile everytime:)


Just watching Monday Night Football with my little linebacker


We barely got his legs through there


Does it get any cuter? I probably kiss those cheeks 100 times a day.

The annual first day of school picture. Jesse is getting his masters in mechanical engineering from ASU, smartypants.



No comments:

Post a Comment