Our Life

Jesse and I have been married for 14 months and we have a 4 month old son Graham (stop doing the math in your head). Jesse is currently getting his Master's in mechanical engineering from ASU. I coach volleyball and get to hang out with the G-man all day! We like sports, parks and rec, barros pizza, and planning trips that we can't afford (Graham likes eating, pooping, taking baths, and wrapping us around his chubby fingers). We are pretty normal and not too exciting so I don't mind if you never visit this blog again.





Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oops












There was supposed to be video that went along with that previous post, I will try and get that up at some point. It is as I said. . . Hilarious. So here are some pictures to look at instead.


On another note, Graham had his 2 month check-up a week ago. It was kind of a rough one for the little guy. It was during his eating time and even though I had brought a bottle just in case, it was cold and he was having nothing to do with it. At this point the doctor had just walked in and Graham was not a happy camper, the doctor wanted to check his weight again so as I stood up Graham's head hit the doctor's elbow. It wasn't very hard but I think it scared him because he absolutely lost it at this point. I'm talking absolutely hysterical screaming, it was so sad.


The station where they weigh them is in the middle of the office, so needless to say my child and I were a little bit of a spectical. The doctor finished his check-up, in which I didn't hear a word he said over Graham's screaming. Then the nurse came in to give him 3 shots! Poor guy just could not catch a break. So after screaming for 30 minutes straight, we went home, had a big meal and I let him sleep for 3 1/2 hours (normally not something I do, but I felt so bad for the little guy).


Despite our rough outing at the doctor's Graham is doing great! The doctor made the nurse weigh him twice because he couldn't believe he had gained 7.5 lbs in 2 months! He currently weighs 15.5 lbs. (97th percentile) and is 24.5 inches long (93rd percentile). Jesse and I are not large people so I'm not sure where all this growing is coming from, but we sure do love our enormous G-ram:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! I still need to come and bring you a Mango-a-go-go and see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am such a loser friend. I never call. I don't fix your pictures like I say I will. It is obvious why Kelli would be your best friend :) Love the pics. G-ram looks like a heavy kid. Bet your back is killing you. You are obviously doing your job of producing some nice, think, milk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stace sorry about the doctor experience...that is the worst! But you do have a cute tank on your hands...love the cheeks and double chin. chubby babies are the best, except like jo said when you have to carry them around :) hope you guys are doing well, take care

    ReplyDelete