Our Life

Jesse and I have been married for 14 months and we have a 4 month old son Graham (stop doing the math in your head). Jesse is currently getting his Master's in mechanical engineering from ASU. I coach volleyball and get to hang out with the G-man all day! We like sports, parks and rec, barros pizza, and planning trips that we can't afford (Graham likes eating, pooping, taking baths, and wrapping us around his chubby fingers). We are pretty normal and not too exciting so I don't mind if you never visit this blog again.





Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gramburger

So it turns out that I am not very good at blogging. I'm sure this is not a surprise to anyone that knows me even a little bit. Part of the problem is that I don't like taking pictures (however I have improved 200% since Graham has arrived, another part of the problem is that I hate using blogger and it usually just puts me in a bad mood, the other problem was that I was in the middle of coaching high school volleyball and that seems to monopolize a lot of my time.

However, our season is over and the other two excuses really don't hold up very well when I take the coaching aspect out of it, so here is my attempt to be better!

This was Graham at 3 months. As you can see he is quite large. Huge, huge cheeks that were very kissable and the most gigantic thighs (he gets those from Jesse). This was the first time we put him in his bumbo and his legs almost didn't fit.

At 3 months he was smiling more often and pretty much eating his life away. He was so sweet and cried for two reasons and two reasons only: hunger or exhaustion. Those were the days:)


Here is Graham at 4 months old. You may be asking yourself what he is staring at. . . it's the TV. This was when we started to realize that Graham LOVED the TV, he would have stared at it for hours if we let him. We always tried to situate him so that he couldn't see it, but as you can see from the picture he pretty much outsmarted us every single time.


Graham finally started to roll over at this age. It took him a little longer than most babies, I think just because his body was enormous (that's what I tell myself anyway). He could only roll from his back onto his stomach and 2 months later he still can not roll onto his back. It's possible that my child is a little slow:)


We started feeding Graham rice cereal at 4 months. He wasn't sure what to think about it at first but after a few weeks he got the hang of it. A lot more smiles at this stage and even an occasional laugh if we were lucky. Still as sweet as could be, I can only pray the rest of my babies were like this kid the first 4 months!


1 comment: